Sunday, October 28, 2007

just some miscellaneous quotes

"Love is as strong as death. Why be capable of feelings if we're not to have them? Why long for things if they're not meant to be ours?" -Tristan & Isolde

“You were right. I don't know if life is greater than death. But love was more than either.” –Tristan & Isolde

"All is fair in love and war"

"Whatever dies was not mixed equally.If our two loves be one,And thou and I love so alikeThat none can slacken,None can die."-Excerpt from "The Good Morrow" by John Donne

"Love can sometimes be magic...but magic can sometimes be an illusion."- Javan

"I wish they would only take me as I am."- Vincent van Gogh

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others remains and is immortal."- Albert Pine

"Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I would be able to go to sleep at night not knowing that there was someone like you out there."- Meet Joe Black

No comments: