Tuesday, October 9, 2007

...

As I lie awake late at night...I hold onto that teddy bear so tight...and it makes me think of you & where you are...who you're with and how far?...when is the last time you ever cried for me?...do you ever think of the mess you made?...did you ever think we were meant to be?...I walked home in the rain today...I cried and hoped some pain would fade away...silent tears rolled down my cheeks...and even though I was wet and cold...I slowly walked the flooded streets...it breaks my heart to know those years are gone...the nightmare is just beginning...and it's hard to move on...I'll see you again you'll pretend your naive...this isnt what you want...and it can't be what you need...I'm no longer a whole, but just a part...and all I ask is, can I please have back my heart?

No comments: